Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Our Maknae Lee Seunghyun/Seungri

Happy Birthday My Sweetheart <3
I Love You <3


Boy oh boy, where do I start with you?… I know I give you a whole lot of crap, but overall, I love you so much. I cannot believe you’re already twenty-two, I swear just yesterday we celebrated your eighteenth birthday. Four years of love, laughs, tears, pain and growing has already past, yet my love for you seems to go unchange. Thank you for breathing every day, thank you for going through it all, but most of all, thank you for being Lee Seung Hyun. Here’s to another year of bliss and love. Keep shining Big Bang’s little star.







 

Video Ulang Tahun Seungri di Hongkong:


Video: @Youtube
Source: imfuckingkreasewu@Tumblr + Owner@Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment